fredag 24 november 2017

Disneyland

Our little ones are so excited because in just a couple of days we all head down with the rest of the family to Disneyland. We are all OH SO EXCITED!!! It's been many years since I visited Disneyland. I think I was in my 20's still 🙈. Our kids have never been to Disneyland before so they are definitely in for a surprise. They are so excited they can barely stand it.

Sofia is determined to meet Ariel, Rapunzel and Elena of Avalor. Lilja wants to meet Mickey Mouse and I'm of course dying to meet Donald Duck, my big idol! He has been my favorite from the very beginning. There is no one better. 

The last time I went to Disneyland we couldn't find him. Eric was looking all over the place cause he wanted to make my dream come true. He even went into City Hall to ask for Donald. Apparently he had been in one of his moods that day so they weren't sure if he was coming out at all. We never did end up seeing him. So this time around I really want to make sure I meet him. 

Have you ever been to Disneyland? If so what is your favorite attraction? 

























Click here for a Fiesta blog post that I just posted.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar